whats your biggest shit problem !

the beginning is so severe and so sudden you show it to me. I really never expect and think that you would do this damn thing to me . I thought you are my friend all the way , apparently the devil in the middle of the highway! extremely aggrieved when you wounded my heart, when you lose my truston on you, . He was always fair .apparently there is wisdom why I'm treated this way. He seems to want to show me that you are not qualified to be awarded as the best friend of the world. not Cheer up's friend who is always with me.

 I am aware and I've been accused by one of your new friends that I was envious of your wisdom!God 's doing, what the fuck are you respond to me ?! if what I am envious of you, why do I always have preferred you? What I do is waste time with fuck-ing trollop like you? but I remain patient as a name of F R I E N D S. but why do I still receive that SHIT act  again? I have my own law in friends.

 Wherever you are even worst for me, I still try  to think you are my friend. but I could not think you want a friend and I would curse and angry if you keep your lover you that not always permanent. if your lover is often preferred that will make yourself abandoned by other friends including me. I resolve to leave you if you still keep your lover. you  should not be a bitch please! I will hate you.




 godamn fucking go to hell looserrrrrrrr




=P

No comments:

Post a Comment